ChiFuLi Training Center is a Non-Governmental Organization established in the year 2003 by Miss Ottilie Ross, a German with the aim of reducing developmental challenges like poverty and illiteracy in rural areas through basic education, vocational training and environmental protection in Agona Nyakrom and its surrounding villages.
Today, there are 300 students in both the basic school and the vocational school with 40 staff members. The vocational school has departments such as General Electrics, Fashion Design & Sewing, Catering & Cooking as well as Building & Construction. It offers NABPTEX and NVTI Certifications.
ChiFuLi Training Center is committed to poverty reduction by
- providing quality education to underprivileged children in the rural areas of Agona Nyakrom
- enhancing girl-child education and vocational training
- building up individual skills and potentials
- capacity building for labour market and becoming self-independent
- becoming sensitive to environmental problems and solutions
ChiFuLi Training Center seeks to create
- a conducive environment for growing kids to be creative
- well informed, healthy and psychologically stable children
- an atmosphere for children to grow up and become responsible adults who have the society at heart